CONTACT US PAGE SIDEBAR
How can we help?
Get advice online from Citizens Advice
How to get debt advice
If you are struggling to manage your money (i.e. paying your bills, credit cards or other consumer debts, have mortgage or rent arrears) or have questions about any debt, you can get advice from one of our expert money advice caseworkers by either:
- visiting our general advice drop-in clinic or
- visiting our new debt advice clinic (see below), or
- visit one of our debt advice outreach sessions:
- calling 03444 111 444 for general advice
- calling 0800 138 3422 to get debt advice - please leave your details and we will ring you to book up an appointment with an adviser
- email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Tuesday from 2.00 pm until 4:00 pm and every Thursday from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm (starting Thursday, 12th April) we run a debt drop-in alongside our Money Advice West partners. You do not need to make an appointment, simply turn up with the information below, and we can help. This drop-in is only for money and debt related issues.
All our advice is free, confidential and impartial.
What you should bring
When contacting us, please make sure you have information about:
- your income (such as wage slips, benefit award letters, pension schemes, other income);
- details of your regular expenses (such as rent, council tax, gas/electricity, water etc); and
- details of your debts (bring recent letters or statements).
Our Budget Tool may help you with this.
You can also access lots of useful information on our Debt and Money Advice Guide pages.